Meets NACE standard MR-01-75 for resistance to sulfide stress cracking. All 316 SST parts are RC 22 or less, meeting safety requirements in petroleum and gas production, pipeline, service and offshore drilling where sour fluid environments can cause sulfide stress cracking. Kerotest/Marsh “N” Series Needle Valves are used in processing plants, oil and gas production, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, testing labs—anywhere the flow of fluid must be carefully regulated.
HARD SEAT 316 SS NEEDLE VALVES
- Maximum operating pressure: 10,000 psi (70,000 kPa).
- Minimum burst pressure: 20,000 psi (140,000 kPa).
- Temperature limits: –100° to 800° F (–73° to 426° C) for Grafiflex® packed valves, 500° F for Teflon® packed valves.
- Flow coefficients (CV): See part number table.
- Body and bonnet material: 316 stainless steel, annealed to meet requirements of NACE standard MR-01-75.
- Stem material: 17-4PH stainless steel, heat treated to meet requirements of NACE standard MR-01-75.
- Packing: Teflon, Grafiflex (optional).
- Handle: Two-prong. Stainless steel for 1/8″ through 1/2″ sizes. Malleable iron for 3/4″ and 1″ sizes.
- Connection: National Pipe Thread, meeting specifications of Federal Standard H-28.
- Finish: Stainless steel is passivated (surface contamination removed).
- Assembly: Bonnet is threaded into body and locked into place with a bonnet-locking pin.
There are no reviews yet.